Pretty Good Dog was founded from the desire to help real families and real dogs. Are you frustrated with your dog’s behavior or lack of manners? Looking for realistic solutions that are simple, effective and fun? Just need some guidance, support or advice? Pretty Good Dog is happy to help.
- Preparing for Baby
- Families with Children and Dogs
- Bite Prevention Education
- Sit/Down/Stay and Other Basic Manners
- Focus/Attention (even with distractions)
- Come When Called
- Jumping Up and Other Rude Behavior
- Leave it/Drop it
- Impulse Control
- Walking Nicely
- Canine Good Citizen Prep
- Trick Training
- Guarding Prevention
- Kenneling/Crate Training
- Puppy Stuff (mouthing, house training, etc)
- Choosing The Right Dog
- Dealing With The Wrong Dog
- Considering Re-homing Your Dog
- Group workshops/Seminars/Events
Don’t see what you’re looking for on the list? Just ask! Pretty Good Dog keeps a great referral list (our Resources and Blog are also good places to check). Wondering about the cost? Visit our Behavior/Training page.
Pretty Good Dog will work with you to understand what you need, create a plan to reach those goals, and leave you with enough knowledge that you might just be able to address future problems on your own.
Because Pretty Good People deserve Pretty Good Dogs!