- Intake consultations (for new clients) usually lasts 1.5-2 hours.
- Follow up training is typically scheduled in 1-hour sessions.
- Private parent education sessions typically take 1.5 to 2 hours (a personalized alternative to the Dogs & Storks™ and Dogs & Toddler™ workshops)
- Group parent education workshops vary in length and cost based on location – please visit the Classes/Events calendar for details.
- Training and consultations occur at your home, either in-person or remotely using a Zoom web meeting.
- I do see cases involving behavioral issues such as fear, anxiety, reactivity, and aggression. I do screen all my cases before scheduling.
- I work exclusively with families and their dogs: those planning for pregnancy, expecting, adopting, or living with/caring for young children.
- If I am not a best fit for your needs, I am happy to provide a referral to other qualified professionals – or visit the Referral Page.
- Still have questions? Call 612-208-8840 or Kate@PrettyGoodDog.com.
Base rate for all services (other than group workshops): $100/hr.
Time is billed in 15 minute increments ($25/15 minutes) to allow the most flexibility possible.
There is currently no additional mileage charge for locations within the 494/694 Interstate Highway loop.
For locations outside of the 494/694 loop please contact me with your address for a quote.